diverted
Tuesday, March 29, 2005
  freeway sightings

blimp
Originally uploaded by Lorrimer.

 
Comments:
If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293
 
Post a Comment

<< Home
I seem to have been diverted.




LINKS
Fiat Lux
The Liberal Slut
ZayPop
eyedot



This blog is for things that have nothing to do with my actual work. Usually it's strange, interesting, or clever things I come across on the internet. Sometimes I'll post photos I've taken. I might occasionally post an idea, thought, or opinion (like, for example, that I think you should vote for Kerry). I'll try to post at least once a day. Enjoy.



ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / February 2005 / March 2005 /


Powered by Blogger


Creative Commons License
The original content on this site -- photos I've taken and words I've written -- is licensed under a Creative Commons License. Fuck yeah!